Oestradiol is a protective factor for non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in healthy men
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 381–387, April 2012
How to Cite
Tian, G.-X., Sun, Y., Pang, C.-J., Tan, A.-H., Gao, Y., Zhang, H.-Y., Yang, X.-B., Li, Z.-X. and Mo, Z.-N. (2012), Oestradiol is a protective factor for non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in healthy men. Obesity Reviews, 13: 381–387. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2011.00978.x
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2012
- Received 8 September 2012; revised 5 December 2012; accepted 5 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.