The long-term cost-effectiveness of obesity prevention interventions: systematic literature review
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 537–553, June 2012
How to Cite
Lehnert, T., Sonntag, D., Konnopka, A., Riedel-Heller, S. and König, H.-H. (2012), The long-term cost-effectiveness of obesity prevention interventions: systematic literature review. Obesity Reviews, 13: 537–553. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2011.00980.x
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
- Received 5 September 2011; revised 9 December 2011; accepted 9 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.