Resistance training, visceral obesity and inflammatory response: a review of the evidence
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 578–591, July 2012
How to Cite
Strasser, B., Arvandi, M. and Siebert, U. (2012), Resistance training, visceral obesity and inflammatory response: a review of the evidence. Obesity Reviews, 13: 578–591. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2012.00988.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Received 29 November 2011; revised 20 January 2012; accepted 6 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.