Partly sponsored by the OPUS project. OPUS is an acronym of the project ‘Optimal well-being, development and health for Danish children through a healthy New Nordic Diet’ and is supported by a grant from the Nordea Foundation.
Short sleep duration and its association with energy metabolism
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 565–577, July 2012
How to Cite
Klingenberg, L., Sjödin, A., Holmbäck, U., Astrup, A. and Chaput, J.-P. (2012), Short sleep duration and its association with energy metabolism. Obesity Reviews, 13: 565–577. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2012.00991.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
- Received 14 November 2011; revised 3 February 2012; accepted 9 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.