Self-report use-of-time tools for the assessment of physical activity and sedentary behaviour in young people: systematic review
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 711–722, August 2012
How to Cite
Foley, L., Maddison, R., Olds, T. and Ridley, K. (2012), Self-report use-of-time tools for the assessment of physical activity and sedentary behaviour in young people: systematic review. Obesity Reviews, 13: 711–722. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2012.00993.x
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2012
- Received 14 November 2011; revised 9 February 2012; accepted 19 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.