Use of MRI and CT for fat imaging in children and youth: what have we learned about obesity, fat distribution and metabolic disease risk?
Article first published online: 22 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 723–732, August 2012
How to Cite
Samara, A., Ventura, E. E., Alfadda, A. A. and Goran, M. I. (2012), Use of MRI and CT for fat imaging in children and youth: what have we learned about obesity, fat distribution and metabolic disease risk?. Obesity Reviews, 13: 723–732. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2012.00994.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2012
- Received 24 December 2011; revised 12 February 2012; accepted 25 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.