Sexual abuse in bariatric surgery candidates – impact on weight loss after surgery: a systematic review
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 892–901, October 2012
How to Cite
Steinig, J., Wagner, B., Shang, E., Dölemeyer, R. and Kersting, A. (2012), Sexual abuse in bariatric surgery candidates – impact on weight loss after surgery: a systematic review. Obesity Reviews, 13: 892–901. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2012.01003.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Received 19 January 2012; revised 8 March 2012; accepted 27 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.