Why do individuals not lose more weight from an exercise intervention at a defined dose? An energy balance analysis
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 835–847, October 2012
How to Cite
Thomas, D. M., Bouchard, C., Church, T., Slentz, C., Kraus, W. E., Redman, L. M., Martin, C. K., Silva, A. M., Vossen, M., Westerterp, K. and Heymsfield, S. B. (2012), Why do individuals not lose more weight from an exercise intervention at a defined dose? An energy balance analysis. Obesity Reviews, 13: 835–847. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2012.01012.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Received 17 November 2011; revised 9 February 2012; accepted 27 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.