Evolving concepts on adjusting human resting energy expenditure measurements for body size
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 1001–1014, November 2012
How to Cite
Heymsfield, S. B., Thomas, D., Bosy-Westphal, A., Shen, W., Peterson, C. M. and Müller, M. J. (2012), Evolving concepts on adjusting human resting energy expenditure measurements for body size. Obesity Reviews, 13: 1001–1014. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2012.01019.x
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2012
- Received 24 April 2012; revised 5 June 2012; accepted 29 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.