Pro v Con Reviews: Is Food Addictive?
Obesity and addiction: neurobiological overlaps
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 2–18, January 2013
How to Cite
Volkow, N. D., Wang, G.-J., Tomasi, D. and Baler, R. D. (2013), Obesity and addiction: neurobiological overlaps. Obesity Reviews, 14: 2–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2012.01031.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.