Core temperature: a forgotten variable in energy expenditure and obesity?
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author. obesity reviews © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Special Issue: Body Composition, Inflammation and Thermogenesis in Pathways to Obesity and the Metabolic Syndrome. 6th Fribourg Obesity Research Conference (FORC)-2011
Volume 13, Issue Supplement S2, pages 97–104, December 2012
How to Cite
Landsberg, L. (2012), Core temperature: a forgotten variable in energy expenditure and obesity?. Obesity Reviews, 13: 97–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2012.01040.x
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
- Feinberg Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.