Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
obesity reviews © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Special Issue: Body Composition, Inflammation and Thermogenesis in Pathways to Obesity and the Metabolic Syndrome. 6th Fribourg Obesity Research Conference (FORC)-2011
Volume 13, Issue Supplement S2, pages 122–127, December 2012
How to Cite
(2012), Poster Abstracts. Obesity Reviews, 13: 122–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2012.01042.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!