Family-focused physical activity, diet and obesity interventions in African–American girls: a systematic review
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 29–51, January 2013
How to Cite
Barr-Anderson, D. J., Adams-Wynn, A. W., DiSantis, K. I. and Kumanyika, S. (2013), Family-focused physical activity, diet and obesity interventions in African–American girls: a systematic review. Obesity Reviews, 14: 29–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2012.01043.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2012
- Building Interdisciplinary Research Careers in Women's Health. Grant Number: K12HD055887
Appendix S1. Detailed description of interventions.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.