Obesity Treatment/Etiology and Pathophysiology
Bariatric surgery, bone loss, obesity and possible mechanisms
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 52–67, January 2013
How to Cite
Brzozowska, M. M., Sainsbury, A., Eisman, J. A., Baldock, P. A. and Center, J. R. (2013), Bariatric surgery, bone loss, obesity and possible mechanisms. Obesity Reviews, 14: 52–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2012.01050.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.