Etiology and Pathophysiology
Chronic disease risk among adults with cerebral palsy: the role of premature sarcopoenia, obesity and sedentary behaviour
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 171–182, February 2013
How to Cite
Peterson, M. D., Gordon, P. M. and Hurvitz, E. A. (2013), Chronic disease risk among adults with cerebral palsy: the role of premature sarcopoenia, obesity and sedentary behaviour. Obesity Reviews, 14: 171–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2012.01052.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.