Obesity Management/Etiology and Pathophysiology
Review: efficacy of alginate supplementation in relation to appetite regulation and metabolic risk factors: evidence from animal and human studies
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 129–144, February 2013
How to Cite
Georg Jensen, M., Pedersen, C., Kristensen, M., Frost, G. and Astrup, A. (2013), Review: efficacy of alginate supplementation in relation to appetite regulation and metabolic risk factors: evidence from animal and human studies. Obesity Reviews, 14: 129–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2012.01056.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2012
- Danish Biotech Company
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.