Effectiveness of interventions to promote physical activity among socioeconomically disadvantaged women: a systematic review and meta-analysis
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. obesity reviews © 2012 International Association for the Study of Obesity
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 197–212, March 2013
How to Cite
Cleland, V., Granados, A., Crawford, D., Winzenberg, T. and Ball, K. (2013), Effectiveness of interventions to promote physical activity among socioeconomically disadvantaged women: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Obesity Reviews, 14: 197–212. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-789X.2012.01058.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!