Mihasonirina Andrianaivo, Université de Rennes 1 – Center for Research on Economics and Management (CREM), 7 place Hoche 35065 Rennes Cedex; corresponding e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com. Charles Amo Yartey, International Monetary Fund, 700 19th Street NW, Washington, DC; e-mail: Cyartey@imf.org
Understanding the Growth of African Financial Markets*
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. African Development Review © 2010 African Development Bank
African Development Review
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 394–418, September/Septembre 2010
How to Cite
Andrianaivo, M. and Yartey, C. A. (2010), Understanding the Growth of African Financial Markets. African Development Review, 22: 394–418. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8268.2010.00253.x
Mihasonirina Andrianaivo holds a PhD from Université de Rennes 1. She was a summer intern in the African Department of the IMF when this paper was written. We would like to thank participants in the African Department's financial sector network seminar series for comments and suggestions. The paper also benefited from useful suggestions from Norbert Funke, Patrick Imam and Roland Kpodar. The usual caveat for responsibility applies.
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!