Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies, European University Institute, Florence, Italy; e-mail: email@example.com.
Chinese FDI to Africa: What Is the Nexus with Foreign Economic Cooperation?*
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Author. African Development Review © 2010 African Development Bank
African Development Review
Volume 22, Issue Supplement s1, pages 599–614, December / Decembre 2010
How to Cite
Sanfilippo, M. (2010), Chinese FDI to Africa: What Is the Nexus with Foreign Economic Cooperation?. African Development Review, 22: 599–614. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8268.2010.00261.x
I am grateful to Giorgia Giovannetti and Mario Biggeri for their helpful suggestions. I have benefited from comments made by participants at the European Report on Development conference, ‘Financial markets, adverse shocks and policy responses in fragile countries’ in Accra, May 2009, and at the seminar ‘China's increasing engagement in Africa in the aftermath of the financial crisis’, organized by the African Development Bank in Tunis, March 2010.
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!