Richard Schiere is Principal Economist, Resource Mobilization and Allocation Unit, African Development Bank Group. The views expressed in this paper are those of the author only and do not necessarily reflect the views of the African Development Bank Group, its management or its Executive Board. The contribution of Aymen Dhib, statistical assistant, for providing support in data collection necessary for this paper should also be acknowledged.
Building Complementarities in Africa between Different Development Cooperation Modalities of Traditional Development Partners and China
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Author. African Development Review © 2010 African Development Bank
African Development Review
Volume 22, Issue Supplement s1, pages 615–628, December / Decembre 2010
How to Cite
Schiere, R. (2010), Building Complementarities in Africa between Different Development Cooperation Modalities of Traditional Development Partners and China. African Development Review, 22: 615–628. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8268.2010.00262.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!