Both authors are at the Centre for Research in Economics and Finance, School of Management, Cranfield University. Author to whom correspondence should be sent: Sunil Poshakwale, e-mail: email@example.com. The authors would like to thank Victor Murinde, Kupukile Mlambo and the participants in the workshop on ‘Competitiveness of the Financial Services Sector in Africa’ at the Wits Business School, Johannesburg, in June 2009 for their useful comments.
Competitiveness and Efficiency of the Banking Sector and Economic Growth in Egypt
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. African Development Review © 2011 African Development Bank
African Development Review
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 99–120, March / Mars 2011
How to Cite
Poshakwale, S. S. and Qian, B. (2011), Competitiveness and Efficiency of the Banking Sector and Economic Growth in Egypt. African Development Review, 23: 99–120. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8268.2010.00275.x
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!