International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), and Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness, University of Ghana, Legon, Accra, respectively. We thank Jan Bojo, the World Bank, and Sashidhara Kolavalli and Luke Abatania, IFPRI, for their helpful comments on an early draft of this paper. The study was conducted as part of IFPRI's Ghana Strategy Support Program with financial support of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
Poverty Implications of Agricultural Land Degradation in Ghana: An Economy-wide, Multimarket Model Assessment
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. African Development Review © 2011 African Development Bank
African Development Review
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 263–275, September / Septembre 2011
How to Cite
Diao, X. and Sarpong, D. B. (2011), Poverty Implications of Agricultural Land Degradation in Ghana: An Economy-wide, Multimarket Model Assessment. African Development Review, 23: 263–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8268.2011.00285.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!