International Food Policy Research Institute and United Nations University, World Institute for Development Economics Research, Katajanokanlaituri 6 B, Helsinki 00160, Finland. Tel: +358–9-615–99237; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Funding was provided by the UK's Department for International Development as part of the ‘Pro-poor Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Control Strategies’ research project.
Consequences of Avian Flu for Growth and Poverty: A CGE Analysis for Kenya
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Author. African Development Review © 2011 African Development Bank
African Development Review
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 276–288, September / Septembre 2011
How to Cite
Thurlow, J. (2011), Consequences of Avian Flu for Growth and Poverty: A CGE Analysis for Kenya. African Development Review, 23: 276–288. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8268.2011.00286.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!