Dr Esther K. Ishengoma is an Alexander von Humboldt Research Fellow at GIGA, the German Institute of Global and Area Studies and a Senior Lecturer at the University of Dar es Salaam Business School (UDBS). Address: PO Box 35046, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania; Tel. +255 22 2410006, fax. +255 22 2410510, e-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org. Professor Robert Kappel is the President of GIGA and a Professor of Development Economics at Hamburg University. Address: GIGA, Neuer Jungfernstieg 21, 20354 Hamburg, Germany; Tel. +49 40 238 25 586, fax. +49 40 238 25 547, e-mail email@example.com.
Business Environment and Growth Potential of Micro and Small Manufacturing Enterprises in Uganda
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. African Development Review © 2011 African Development Bank
African Development Review
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 352–365, September / Septembre 2011
How to Cite
Ishengoma, E. K. and Kappel, R. (2011), Business Environment and Growth Potential of Micro and Small Manufacturing Enterprises in Uganda. African Development Review, 23: 352–365. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8268.2011.00291.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!