Department of Economics, Morehouse College, 830 Westview Dr. SW, Atlanta GA, 30314. J. U. Elu, tel: (404) 270 5570, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. G. N. Price, tel: (404) 653 7870, e-mail: email@example.com.
Ethnicity as a Barrier to Childhood and Adolescent Health Capital in Tanzania: Evidence from the Wage-Height Relationship
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2013
© 2013 African Development Bank
African Development Review
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 1–13, March 2013
How to Cite
Elu, J. U. and Price, G. N. (2013), Ethnicity as a Barrier to Childhood and Adolescent Health Capital in Tanzania: Evidence from the Wage-Height Relationship. African Development Review, 25: 1–13. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8268.2013.12017.x
The authors would like to thank several anonymous referees and participants of the 2010 Allied Social Science Associations NEA/AFEA joint paper session on ‘African Diasporas and Economic Development of Africa’, 4 January 2010 for critical yet helpful comments on earlier drafts of this research.
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!