Coherentism and the symmetry of epistemic support
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
© Nicholas Shackel
Volume 68, Issue 299, pages 226–234, July 2008
How to Cite
Shackel, N. (2008), Coherentism and the symmetry of epistemic support. Analysis, 68: 226–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8284.2008.00743.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!