This article is based on the final report to the Economic and Social Research Council of a project entitled ‘The participation of members in the governance of mutual businesses: application of a motivational model’, project no: R000223846. We are grateful to the ESRC for financial support.
What Motivates Members to Participate in Co-operative and Mutual Businesses?
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2004
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 465–495, September 2004
How to Cite
Birchall, J. and Simmons, R. (2004), What Motivates Members to Participate in Co-operative and Mutual Businesses?. Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, 75: 465–495. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8292.2004.00259.x
Résumé en fin d’article; Zusammenfassung am Ende des Artikels; resumen al fin del artículo.
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!