Résumé en fin d'article; Zusammenfassung am Ende des Artikels; resumen al fin del artículo.
USING LABORATORY EXPERIMENTS TO DESIGN EFFICIENT MARKET INSTITUTIONS: THE CASE OF WHOLESALE ELECTRICITY MARKETS
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics
Volume 77, Issue 4, pages 555–577, December 2006
How to Cite
Staropoli, C. and Jullien, C. (2006), USING LABORATORY EXPERIMENTS TO DESIGN EFFICIENT MARKET INSTITUTIONS: THE CASE OF WHOLESALE ELECTRICITY MARKETS. Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, 77: 555–577. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8292.2006.00319.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!