The author would like to thank James Linck and the participants of the 2006 Financial Management Association Annual Meeting, as well as the participants of the Illinois State University College of Business Brown Bag Research Seminar for their valuable suggestions, which greatly improved this paper. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONFLICTS OF INTEREST ON THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF NON-PROFIT HOSPITALS: THEORY AND EVIDENCE
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Author Journal compilation © CIRIEC 2009
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics
Volume 80, Issue 3, pages 469–497, September 2009
How to Cite
Bauer, K. (2009), CONFLICTS OF INTEREST ON THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF NON-PROFIT HOSPITALS: THEORY AND EVIDENCE. Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, 80: 469–497. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8292.2009.00394.x
Résumé en fin d’article; Zusammenfassung am Ende des Artikels; resumen al final del artículo.
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!