I am grateful to Mariarosaria Agostino, Hulya Dagdeviren, Avinash K. Dixit, Giovanni Dosi, Elena Granaglia, Geoffrey M. Hodgson, Rosanna Nisticò, Douglass C. North, Francesco Trivieri, Ya Ping Yin, and two anonymous referees for their valuable comments and suggestions on earlier versions of this paper. All remaining shortcomings are mine. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
BANKING MARKET STRUCTURE, CREATION AND ACTIVITY OF FIRMS: EARLY EVIDENCE FOR COOPERATIVES IN THE ITALIAN CASE
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Author Journal compilation © CIRIEC 2009
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics
Volume 80, Issue 4, pages 605–640, December 2009
How to Cite
Gagliardi, F. (2009), BANKING MARKET STRUCTURE, CREATION AND ACTIVITY OF FIRMS: EARLY EVIDENCE FOR COOPERATIVES IN THE ITALIAN CASE. Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, 80: 605–640. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8292.2009.00400.x
Résumé en fin d’article; Zusammenfassung am Ende des Artikels; resumen al final del artículo.
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!