This paper is a partial report of research undertaken at Uppsala University and the Royal Agricultural College in Sweden under the sponsorship of the Foreign Field Research Program of the NAS–NRC and the Social Science Research Council. A more complete description of procedures and findings may be found in the author's Ph.D. dissertation, “Decision-Making in Middle Sweden's Farming—A Spatial Behavioral Analysis,” University of Wisconsin (1963), available from University Microfilms, Ann Arbor, Michigan.
THE DECISION PROCESS IN SPATIAL CONTEXT1
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
Annals of the Association of American Geographers
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 537–558, December 1964
How to Cite
WOLPERT, J. (1964), THE DECISION PROCESS IN SPATIAL CONTEXT. Annals of the Association of American Geographers, 54: 537–558. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8306.1964.tb01783.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!