Conventionland USA: The Geography of a Latterday Phenomenon
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2005
Annals of the Association of American Geographers
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 68–86, March 1994
How to Cite
Zelinsky, W. (1994), Conventionland USA: The Geography of a Latterday Phenomenon. Annals of the Association of American Geographers, 84: 68–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8306.1994.tb01729.x
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2005
- Submitted 6/92, Revised 12/92, 4/93, Accepted 6/93.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!