“Something Better than the Best”: Industrial Restructuring, George McMurtry and the Creation of the Model Industrial Town of Vandergrift, Pennsylvania, 1883–1901
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
Annals of the Association of American Geographers
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 84–107, March 1995
How to Cite
Mosher, A. E. (1995), “Something Better than the Best”: Industrial Restructuring, George McMurtry and the Creation of the Model Industrial Town of Vandergrift, Pennsylvania, 1883–1901. Annals of the Association of American Geographers, 85: 84–107. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8306.1995.tb01796.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
- Submitted 5/91, Revised 1/94, 6/94, Accepted 7/94.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!