Upstream, Downstream, China, India: The Politics of Environment in the Himalayan Region
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2004
Annals of the Association of American Geographers
Volume 94, Issue 3, pages 520–548, September 2004
How to Cite
Blaikie, P. M. and Muldavin, J. S. S. (2004), Upstream, Downstream, China, India: The Politics of Environment in the Himalayan Region. Annals of the Association of American Geographers, 94: 520–548. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8306.2004.00412.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2004
- Initial submission, October 2001; revised submission, April 2003; final acceptance, December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!