Upstream, Downstream, China, India: The Politics of Environment in the Himalayan Region
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2004
Annals of the Association of American Geographers
Volume 94, Issue 3, pages 520–548, September 2004
How to Cite
Blaikie, P. M. and Muldavin, J. S. S. (2004), Upstream, Downstream, China, India: The Politics of Environment in the Himalayan Region. Annals of the Association of American Geographers, 94: 520–548. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8306.2004.00412.x
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2004
- Initial submission, October 2001; revised submission, April 2003; final acceptance, December 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!