The Dugout Canoe Trade in Central America's Mosquitia: Approaching Rural Livelihoods Through Systems of Exchange
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2004
Annals of the Association of American Geographers
Volume 94, Issue 3, pages 638–661, September 2004
How to Cite
McSweeney, K. (2004), The Dugout Canoe Trade in Central America's Mosquitia: Approaching Rural Livelihoods Through Systems of Exchange. Annals of the Association of American Geographers, 94: 638–661. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8306.2004.00418.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2004
- Initial submission, August 2002; revised submission, June 2003; final acceptance, February 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!