From Protests to Politics: Sex Work, Women's Worth, and Ciudad Juárez Modernity
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2004
Annals of the Association of American Geographers
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 369–386, June 2004
How to Cite
Wright, M. W. (2004), From Protests to Politics: Sex Work, Women's Worth, and Ciudad Juárez Modernity. Annals of the Association of American Geographers, 94: 369–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8306.2004.09402013.x
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2004
- Initial submission, April 2002; revised submission, January 2003; final acceptance, November 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!