The Complex Politics of Relevance in Geography
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2005
Annals of the Association of American Geographers
Volume 95, Issue 2, pages 357–372, June 2005
How to Cite
Staeheli, L. A. and Mitchell, D. (2005), The Complex Politics of Relevance in Geography. Annals of the Association of American Geographers, 95: 357–372. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8306.2005.00464.x
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2005
- Initial submission, August 2002; revised submissions, January 2004 & September 2004; final acceptance, October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!