The State, Land System, and Land Development Processes in Contemporary China
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2005
Annals of the Association of American Geographers
Volume 95, Issue 2, pages 411–436, June 2005
How to Cite
Lin, G. C. S. and Ho, S. P. S. (2005), The State, Land System, and Land Development Processes in Contemporary China. Annals of the Association of American Geographers, 95: 411–436. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8306.2005.00467.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2005
- Initial submission, October 2003; revised submissions, June 2004 & October 2004; final acceptance, November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!