Beyond Cooptation or Resistance: Urban Spatial Politics, Community Organizations, and GIS-Based Spatial Narratives
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2006
Annals of the Association of American Geographers
Volume 96, Issue 2, pages 323–341, June 2006
How to Cite
Elwood, S. (2006), Beyond Cooptation or Resistance: Urban Spatial Politics, Community Organizations, and GIS-Based Spatial Narratives. Annals of the Association of American Geographers, 96: 323–341. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8306.2006.00480.x
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2006
- Initial submission, January 2005; revised submissions, April and May 2005; final acceptance, May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!