Riparian Vegetation Patterns in Relation to Fluvial Landforms and Channel Evolution Along Selected Rivers of Tuscany (Central Italy)
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2007
Annals of the Association of American Geographers
Volume 97, Issue 1, pages 12–30, March 2007
How to Cite
Hupp, C. R. and Rinaldi, M. (2007), Riparian Vegetation Patterns in Relation to Fluvial Landforms and Channel Evolution Along Selected Rivers of Tuscany (Central Italy). Annals of the Association of American Geographers, 97: 12–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8306.2007.00521.x
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2007
- Initial submission, March 2004; final acceptance, April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!