Simulating Emergent Urban Form Using Agent-Based Modeling: Desakota in the Suzhou-Wuxian Region in China
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2007
Annals of the Association of American Geographers
Volume 97, Issue 3, pages 477–495, September 2007
How to Cite
Xie, Y., Batty, M. and Zhao, K. (2007), Simulating Emergent Urban Form Using Agent-Based Modeling: Desakota in the Suzhou-Wuxian Region in China. Annals of the Association of American Geographers, 97: 477–495. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8306.2007.00559.x
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2007
- Initial submission, August 2005; revised submission, May 2006; final acceptance, August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!