“Where the Knots of Narrative Are Tied and Untied”: The Dialogic Production of Gendered Development Spaces in North India
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2007
Annals of the Association of American Geographers
Volume 97, Issue 3, pages 613–634, September 2007
How to Cite
O'Reilly, K. (2007), “Where the Knots of Narrative Are Tied and Untied”: The Dialogic Production of Gendered Development Spaces in North India. Annals of the Association of American Geographers, 97: 613–634. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8306.2007.00566.x
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2007
- Initial submission, November 2005; revised submission, November 2006; final acceptance, February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!