The Geography of War and Peace: From Death Camps to Diplomats by Colin Flint, ed.
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2007
Annals of the Association of American Geographers
Volume 97, Issue 3, pages 659–660, September 2007
How to Cite
Ross, A. (2007), The Geography of War and Peace: From Death Camps to Diplomats by Colin Flint, ed. Annals of the Association of American Geographers, 97: 659–660. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8306.2007.00574.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!