Eugenio Arima and Marcellus Caldas were affiliated with Michigan State University during the time the work reported in this article was done.
Accuracy Assessment for a Simulation Model of Amazonian Deforestation
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
Annals of the Association of American Geographers
Volume 97, Issue 4, pages 677–695, December 2007
How to Cite
Pontius, R. G., Walker, R., Yao-Kumah, R., Arima, E., Aldrich, S., Caldas, M. and Vergara, D. (2007), Accuracy Assessment for a Simulation Model of Amazonian Deforestation. Annals of the Association of American Geographers, 97: 677–695. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8306.2007.00577.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
- Initial submissions, February 2006; revised submissions, September and October 2006; final acceptance, October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!