Hybrid Cultures of Postdevelopment: The Struggle for Popular Hegemony in Rural Nicaragua
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
Annals of the Association of American Geographers
Volume 97, Issue 4, pages 786–801, December 2007
How to Cite
Cupples, J., Glynn, K. and Larios, I. (2007), Hybrid Cultures of Postdevelopment: The Struggle for Popular Hegemony in Rural Nicaragua. Annals of the Association of American Geographers, 97: 786–801. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8306.2007.00583.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
- Initial submission, September 2006; revised submission, February 2007; final acceptance, February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!