The Neoliberal City: Governance, Ideology, and Development in American Urbanism by Jason Hackworth
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2007
Annals of the Association of American Geographers
Volume 97, Issue 4, pages 806–809, December 2007
How to Cite
Peck, J. (2007), The Neoliberal City: Governance, Ideology, and Development in American Urbanism by Jason Hackworth. Annals of the Association of American Geographers, 97: 806–809. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8306.2007.00586.x
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!