The return of Civil War ghosts: The ethnography of exhumations in contemporary Spain
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2006
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 7–12, June 2006
How to Cite
FERRÁNDIZ, F. (2006), The return of Civil War ghosts: The ethnography of exhumations in contemporary Spain. Anthropology Today, 22: 7–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8322.2006.00437.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!