We would like to thank our informants and acknowledge the help and insights of Anne Becker, Leeat Granek, John O'Connor, Jim Peterman and the AT editors and reviewers.
De-medicalizing anorexia: A new cultural brokering
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2008
© RAI 2008
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 6–9, October 2008
How to Cite
O'Connor, R. A. and Van Esterik, P. (2008), De-medicalizing anorexia: A new cultural brokering. Anthropology Today, 24: 6–9. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8322.2008.00611.x
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!