Research for this article was supported in part by an ACLS (American Council of Learned Societies) Early-Career Postdoctoral Fellowship in East European Studies, and a Fellowship from IREX (International Research & Exchanges Board) with funds provided by the United States Department of State through the Title VIII Program and the IREX Scholar Support Fund. I would also like to thank two anonymous reviewers for useful suggestions.
Bulgarian passports, Macedonian identity: The invention of EU citizenship in the Republic of Macedonia
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2009
© RAI 2009
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 19–22, August 2009
How to Cite
Neofotistos, V. P. (2009), Bulgarian passports, Macedonian identity: The invention of EU citizenship in the Republic of Macedonia. Anthropology Today, 25: 19–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8322.2009.00678.x
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!