I am grateful to Rana Boukarim, Michele Kayaleh and Shalini Randeria for reading and commenting on earlier drafts of this paper, and to the six anonymous AT reviewers. I would also like to thank Gustavo Barbosa and Elizabeth Frantz for inviting me to the SWANA seminar series at the London School of Economics to talk about my experience as an anthropologist with the Freedom Flotilla.
The Gaza Freedom Flotilla: Ethnographic notes on ‘othering violence’ (Respond to this article at http://www.therai.org.uk/at/debate)
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2010
© RAI 2010
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 26–29, August 2010
How to Cite
Kosmatopoulos, N. (2010), The Gaza Freedom Flotilla: Ethnographic notes on ‘othering violence’ (Respond to this article at http://www.therai.org.uk/at/debate). Anthropology Today, 26: 26–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8322.2010.00750.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!